Byakurai Dan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For real, who are you ?

+2
Miyuki
Credo
6 posters

Go down

For real, who are you ? Empty For real, who are you ?

Post  Credo Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Annoying Credo reportin' again ! Well, after those total boredom days i had an idea to post here, let's try show a bit of who we really are... Ofc the data you want to share is optional, there is no problem Razz

So, tell us

Real name?
What made(or gave the idea) to make your character's nick?
Age?
Country?
When the boredom is arriving , what you do ?
If you could travel anywhere, where should it be ?
Music that marks you?
A moment that marked you?

Sure you can add more stuff, i am outta creativity now... Tomorrow i will be postin' mine
Too lazy now D:
Credo
Credo

Back to top Go down

For real, who are you ? Empty Re: For real, who are you ?

Post  Miyuki Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Just to introduce myself
My name is Mel
Im 25 years old, been playing this game on and off since it began. My fiance in game is Falcie (for now until he creates another character AGAIN) as well as in real life. Oh and im from South Africa and no there are no wild animals running around freely except for the people in our government. cat

Im an accountant, studied too many years, drank to little :p One word of advice before u decide too study further really think hard bout what profession you wanna go into and dont let other people affect your decision. Oh and shadow someone who is in that profession coz what u study and what u eventually do in practice is like nite and day. Dammit why didnt i go into the IT field Rolling Eyes .

My hobbies are reading, playing games (pvp where i can actually kick my man's butt lol), thinking of ways to kill my clients (just kidding hehehehe Twisted Evil ) and clubbing. Moment that changed my life was when my fiance proposed to me, i thought Shocked

Oh and Credo as for the question regarding boredom, erm im way past that. Dont even wanna think of creating a 3rd character. Helped my fiance level 6 or 7 chars i think or was it Question , think i lost count.....

Ok thats enough of me who's next.... tongue Oh oh oh and not forgetting i wanna travel some day to France. Ok now im done.

Miyuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Credo Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 pm

So, thats my turn, since i have time now Razz

My name is Jorge Guimarães
I am 16 yrs old, started to play this game since hm, middle of 2007, and have only got MS one time from my RL friend (he had credit card) I only have the buffalo Credo lv 202 and a fail lion, Milambee that was of my friend but he abandoned the game
I live in Brazil and there's not only giant forests around here xD

At the high school now, i don't have any idea of what i will do... What profession...There is almost only one year to me take a college and i am on this problem XD and it comes early because i need to choose a techinican course... in many times it gives you a job but i am not sure of what i want to...

Passions ? Pan, my dog and Fluminense FC.... Yeah, soccer for brazillians is serious thing XD
Hobbies ... Hm well , when i am not on school i play soccer with friends or any sport... read sometimes , and play trickster. I was off but i am back more for friends then leveling or gettin' power ( like einfil LOL)

A moment that marked... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tp2v0cVcA
2008, i was there xD

And music.. lol... i am 16 and my ears are 65 XD i like old rock like guns, aerosmith and old musics , 60's 70's 80's

Well that's all for now. I suppose @_@
Credo
Credo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayaa Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:42 am

Sorry Credo for the late response, I know I promised to reply on this but I've been busy getting ready for my trip to CA ^^;;

Anyways...
Name: Joycie (my RL friends all call me that cuz they think it sounds "cute" @. @)
I'm 16 years old,from the US, a bookworm(you can see me with practically a new book every day), and a video gaming addict( ahahahaha...). Hm, on the topic of music, I love to listen to J-pop/J-rock and K-pop ^^ (BigBang FTW!). Activities that I love to do would be reading books/manga study , drawing, and playing games. I've got so many places I want to travel to but have narrowed it down to Hong Kong, England, Japan, France, and Italy. Very Happy
Ayaa
Ayaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Frieya Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 pm

call me Yang for now. Very Happy (cuz i dont feel like giving out my real name)

I'm 20 year old Hmong (some of you are going to be in wtf-is-that mode, I'm technically Azn xD) girl. I am from the USA. I'm always home, on the computer playing Trickster and other games that I have (look at my Steam or Xfire) and also trollin in ze interwebz (mostly after college..). I don't have a lot friends in real life and i cant even hang out. so yeah, i barely to get to enjoy the outdoors and barely have any independence (parents' rules and stoopid traditions...lawl...).

I like listening to Techno, Trance, and international.

I cant stand celebrities, they're annoying, unless they turned things upside down. Basically i pay less attention to them and hope most of their lives are ruined. *hears someone yelled "WOW SO RUDE!" out of the blue*

I love video games but I dont have many.. Razz I mostly play military first-person shooter games like Halo and Counter-Strike: Source. (I'm proud to be a girl gamer)
I've started playing Trickster back in 2007... the name Frieya, I got it from Chobits but spelled it wrong.. lawl o well. as for my bunny, HungaryChan, I got it from Hetalia... >.> I have 7 other characters too.

I've got a lot of places to go...but I mostly wanted to go to Japan and England.. D:

my Steam:For real, who are you ? Tf2sig
my Xfire:For real, who are you ? Azumisakura
Frieya
Frieya

http://shinigami-spartan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chubbles Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Aw, I bet you all want to know a thing or two about your very own Aunt Chubbles. Yeah yeah, sweeties, I'll give you some top secret info about me and my awesome life as a Aunt.

My name was given by my parents, my great granny had the same name, and here where I live, your family roots are very important.

Anna Katrín Eyþórsdóttir. (Pronounced- Annah Kaatreen EihthorsD'ohtir)
Born in October, the second, and I am turning 17 this year. Live and raised in Iceland, in Reykjavík, but my dad comes from the West-Fjords so we travel alot.

I'm a cheerful person who likes friends and computer games. I usually never turn my PC on, I'm a Nintendo/Sony gamer. The gaming platforms I have are, Wii, PC, Two DS (One Dsi) N64, Ps2, Ps3, Two Game Boys, aaaaaaand I hang out at my grannies place 'cus she has a NES, I KNOW RIGHT!?

Aaaaand I draw alot, I read alot, but I'm not like a nerdy person, not at all. Yeah I might have glasses but they only help me see. I uh... Listien to allkinds of music, not Country, Blues, Jazz or Rap.
I love teasing people, but if I tease you, don't take it personally, it just means I feel happy around you, haha. I am working right now with my mom, she is my boss, and I'm planning to go back to school sometime soon. I want to study alot of languages, like Swedish and such. I watch some anime, read some manga, and I also like comics, like the classical Spider-Man and Tarzan comics Very Happy

Why am I and Pancake so always together-like?

We have been best friends for maaany years like, 6 or 7 years. We share the same mind and everything. She is younger than me, and I am way cooler than she is haha.

So yeah. When I get bored I sit in a chair for hours or sleep. Or call Pancake.

Why do I call myself Chubbles? Have you seen this internet meme, Chubby Bubbles girl? No? Google it, she is awesome. On the net she is called Chubbles sometimes. So yeah, there is my name. But I'm not chubby, I'm pretty and cute. What a Face

Lol, anyways, later, gotta get goin'.

Chubbles
Chubbles
Admin

http://byakurai-dan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

For real, who are you ? Empty :P

Post  Credo Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Chubbles wrote:She is younger than me, and I am way cooler than she is haha.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4216569
Credo
Credo

Back to top Go down

Post  Chubbles Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Write what you like, object what you like, but I am the coolest person, ever! Razz
Chubbles
Chubbles
Admin

http://byakurai-dan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

For real, who are you ? Empty Uh oh!

Post  PanPan Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 am

Chubbles wrote:Write what you like, pie is good, object what you like, I like pie, but I am not the pie person, lol pie! Razz!

Oh golly chubby! You need to take in your 'Make sense' med. O:
PanPan
PanPan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum